You are in your 40’s yet you found out that your career is not doing good to your life. It’s not too late for a mid career change. Get a degree in education because that is one of the most stable careers ever. There are also lots of employments in store for you.
An Education Degree deals with the process of transmitting knowledge to the society.
- Administration of Special Education
- Adult Education and Organization Learning
- Adult learning and Leadership
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Applied Educational Pyscholoogy
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Applied Linguistics & Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Art Education
- Arts Administration
- Bilingual Education
- Cognitive Studies in Education
- Communication and Technology in Education
- Comparative and International Education
- Counseling Psychology
- Curriculum and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education
- Education Leadership
- Elementary and Secondary Inclusive Education
- English Education
- Family and Community Education
- Gifted Education
- Health Education
- Higher Education Administration
- Instructional Technology and Media
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Education
- International Education Development
- Literacy Education
- Mathematics Education
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Motor Learning
- Movement Science and Education
- Music Education
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Education
- Private School Leadership
- Psychological Counseling
- Psychology in Education
- Psychology: Developmental
- Psychology: Organizational
- School Psychology
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Sociology and Education
- Special Education
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Supervision in Education
- Sign Language Education
- Training Specialist
- Urban Education
Elementary and Secondary Education
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- English as a Second Language
- French as a Second Language
- Home Economics
- Modern Language-Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish
- Physical Education
- Science-Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Earth Science, Physics
- Social Studies-Geography, History, Social Science
- Technology Education
- Appliance Servicing Education
- Apprenticeships Training
- Automotive Service Education
- Carpentry Education
- Chef Education
- Horticulture Technology Education
- Trade Education
- Work Based Training
Mid Career Change: It’s not yet too late with the right degree
You want to change jobs and you wonder about the relevance of a mid career change at your age? Do not ask too many questions. You can change jobs throughout life, at any age, that is a fact. The desire for a mid career change can be felt at 30 years as well as at 40 or 50 years. Moreover, it’s never too late to start a new project.
BuyOnlineDegree can Help You!
Instant online degree for sale at a very reasonable price!
Here in Japan, it’s really a great achievement to have finished an internation language degree. With buyonlinedegree.net, i have earned not just a bachelors degree but a Ph.D degree in Language Arts. I am happy to say that i have more than 100 students a month now enrolled in my language tutorial class, far different from my 6-10 students per month before i got this degrees.Yuki Nimoto
I almost lost hope after getting more than 30 rejections from my job applications. Although i have the skill and experience in Interior Design, many of applications were declined because I lack a degree as proof. When I heard of buyonlinedegree.net, i immediately grab the chance to buy the degree on Finance and Design. Now, I am one of the highest paid employees in our company here in LA. Thank you!Arnie Lewis
Mid Career Change: Shifting to a Better Life
According to the age at which you feel the need for a mid career change, the reasons that push you to consider changing profession may of course be different. Each has its own history, both personal and professional that for attention at any age.
The main reasons for this desire to shift are generally related to a change in circumstances or personal growth:
• You have gone around your job, your business and want to practice a new activity that is more exciting and it offers you better rewards
• You do not like your job, it no longer matches your expectations, hence the need for a mid career change.
• Your childhood dream catches up with you and thus the desire to achieve it has become your priority.
• You have lost your job and you take this event as an opportunity for a mid career change
• The midlife crisis is there and you realize that you’re halfway through your life and you did not accomplish all your projects, and a mid career change would help you achieve them
• You aspire to do a job that is closer to your personal beliefs,
• Your children grow up and you find the urge to focus on your professional desires
There could of course be so many more other reasons for a mid career change, but the above are some of the most frequent of them. Below you will find some tailored advice for specific ages when you may want to consider a mid career change.
Mid Career change at age 30
Are you thirty and you already want to change jobs? You chose your first job based on your studies and it satisfied you the most at the time. This is quite normal; you are still young and can easily change jobs and even embarking on further studies or training. This would be a good time to get a degree if you do not have one. If you do not have the necessary time to pursue it, you can consider an online degree, which will offer you the same advantages for a mid career change.
Mid Career change at age 40
You’re 40 and you want a mid career change. Indeed, it is often this age at which one puts his lifestyle in question. This corresponds to the period often called “midlife crisis”. If your project is to convert your job to your heart, do not hesitate, go for it !
Mid Career change at age 50
You’re 50 and you ask yourself questions about mid career change to your age? You should know that there is no age limit to change jobs. It is your will that makes the difference. Some are switching even after their retirement, so you should not let your age be an impediment for your mid career change.
Regardless of the age you have at the time you decide it is time for a mid career change, it is important to make the right steps in the direction you are interested to pursue. In many cases, this starts with obtaining a degree. As you have probably heard before, it is never too late for getting a new qualification and the desire for a mid career change is a very good reason to start looking around for a degree. There are cases in which you did not have the time or financial resources to get a degree when you were younger, but this does not mean you cannot get one at 40.
A problem with many people who opt for a mid career change have to face is the lack of time for going back to school. The work and family commitments are at a peak at this age, and thus you should consider other options in order to get a degree. Buying a university degree online should be the right answer for you, as it will offer the qualification you need for a mid career change without having to sacrifice the time you spend with your family or your work commitments.
This could be your office tomorrow! Act now!
Please do not hesitate contact us in case you have some questions, we will reply to you as soon as possible usually in first 24 hours.